Report NEP-REG-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathryn Wright, 2008. "European Commission Opinions to National Courts in Antitrust Cases: Consistent Application and the Judicial-Administrative Relationship," Working Papers 08-24, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Sean Dougherty, 2008. "Labour Regulation and Employment Dynamics at the State Level in India," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 624, OECD Publishing.
- Tatom, John A., 2008. "New actions on the housing and financial crises—do no harm?," MPRA Paper 9823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John & Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Consumer protection and the incentive to become informed," MPRA Paper 9898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Destafanis & Raquel Fonseca Benito, 2007. "Labour-Market Reforms and the Beveridge Curve Some Macro Evidence for Italy," Working Papers 436, RAND Corporation.
- AERTS, Walter & TARCA, Ann, 2008. "The effect of institutional setting on attributional content in management commentary reports," Working Papers 2008010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Evrenk, Haldun, 2008. "On the (In)Effectiveness of Some Commonly Proposed Anti-Corruption Reforms," Working Papers 2008-5, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Dougherty & Richard Herd & Thomas Chalaux & Abdul Erumban, 2008. "India's Growth Pattern and Obstacles to Higher Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 623, OECD Publishing.
- Pinar Akman, 2008. "'Consumer Welfare' and Article 82EC: Practice and Rhetoric," Working Papers 08-25, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Christine Schleupner & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "A cost-efficient site-selection model for European wetland restorati," Working Papers FNU-159, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2008. "‘Living’ Wage, Class Conflict and Ethnic Strife," IZA Discussion Papers 3631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evrenk, Haldun, 2008. "A Game-Theoretic Explanation for the Persistence of Political Corruption," Working Papers 2008-3, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Kenichi Akao & Shunsuke Managi, 2008. "A Tradable Permit System in an Intertemporal Economy: A General Equilibrium Approach," KIER Working Papers 658, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:08-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore