Report NEP-COM-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morten Hviid & Greg Shaffer, 2008. "Matching Own Prices, Rivals' Prices, or Both," Working Papers 08-26, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Chris M. Wilson, 2008. "Ordered Search and Equilibrium Obfuscation," Economics Series Working Papers 401, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John & Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Consumer protection and the incentive to become informed," MPRA Paper 9898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2005. "Dynamic Price Dispersion in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Model," MPRA Paper 9854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- John Morgan & Henrik Orzen & Martin Sefton, 2008. "Endogenous Entry in Contests," Discussion Papers 2008-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Heintzelman, Martin & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan, 2008. "Putting Free-Riding to Work: A Partnership Solution to the Common-Property Problem," MPRA Paper 9804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinar Akman, 2008. "'Consumer Welfare' and Article 82EC: Practice and Rhetoric," Working Papers 08-25, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Kathryn Wright, 2008. "European Commission Opinions to National Courts in Antitrust Cases: Consistent Application and the Judicial-Administrative Relationship," Working Papers 08-24, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Gokhan Yilmaz & Rauf Gonenc, 2008. "How did the Turkish Industry Respond to Increased Competitive Pressures, 1998-2007?," Working Papers 0804, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Vargas Barrenechea, Martin, 2008. "Licensing probabilistic Patents: The duopoly case," MPRA Paper 9925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore