Report NEP-COM-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morten Hviid & Greg Shaffer, 2008. "Matching Own Prices, Rivals' Prices, or Both," Working Papers 08-26, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Chris M. Wilson, 2008. "Ordered Search and Equilibrium Obfuscation," Economics Series Working Papers 401, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John & Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Consumer protection and the incentive to become informed," MPRA Paper 9898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2005. "Dynamic Price Dispersion in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Model," MPRA Paper 9854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- John Morgan & Henrik Orzen & Martin Sefton, 2008. "Endogenous Entry in Contests," Discussion Papers 2008-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Heintzelman, Martin & Salant, Stephen W. & Schott, Stephan, 2008. "Putting Free-Riding to Work: A Partnership Solution to the Common-Property Problem," MPRA Paper 9804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinar Akman, 2008. "'Consumer Welfare' and Article 82EC: Practice and Rhetoric," Working Papers 08-25, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Kathryn Wright, 2008. "European Commission Opinions to National Courts in Antitrust Cases: Consistent Application and the Judicial-Administrative Relationship," Working Papers 08-24, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Gokhan Yilmaz & Rauf Gonenc, 2008. "How did the Turkish Industry Respond to Increased Competitive Pressures, 1998-2007?," Working Papers 0804, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Vargas Barrenechea, Martin, 2008. "Licensing probabilistic Patents: The duopoly case," MPRA Paper 9925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernández-Mireles, C. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2008. "The Triggers, Timing and Speed of New Product Price Landings," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-044-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore