Institutions, Public Debt and Foreign Finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaume Ventura & Fernando Broner, 2008.
"Rethinking the effects of financial liberalization,"
2008 Meeting Papers
747, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Broner, Fernando A & Ventura, Jaume, 2010. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando A. Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2010. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 16640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Broner & Jaume Ventura, 2015. "Rethinking the Effects of Financial Liberalization," Working Papers 509, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Aitor Erce, 2012. "Selective sovereign defaults," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lizarazo, Sandra Valentina, 2013.
"Default risk and risk averse international investors,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 317-330.
- Sandra Lizarazo, 2009. "Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors," Working Papers 0907, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Lizarazo, Sandra, 2010. "Default Risk and Risk Averse International Investors," MPRA Paper 20794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aitor Erce Domiguez, 2010. "Debtor Discrimination During Sovereign Debt Restructurings," 2010 Meeting Papers 1324, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brutti, Filippo, 2011. "Sovereign defaults and liquidity crises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 65-72, May.
- Frantisek Hajnovic & Juraj Zeman, 2012. "Fiscal Space in the Euro zone," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign Risk; Capital Flows; Institutions; Financial Liberalization; Sudden Stops;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.