A Human Is Not a Resource
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Resource Management; Labour Is Not a Commodity; Social Justice; Job Security; Full Employment; Trade Unions; Votes at Work; Productivity; Human Rights;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2018-09-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2018-09-03 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-09-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.