Housing Stress Today: Estimates for Statistical Local Areas in 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gavin A Wood & Matthew Forbes & Kenneth Gibb, 2005.
"Direct subsidies and housing affordability in Australian private rental markets,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 759-783, October.
- Gavin A Wood & Matthew Forbes & Kenneth Gibb, 2005. "Direct Subsidies and Housing Affordability in Australian Private Rental Markets," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 23(5), pages 759-783, October.
- Mark Tranmer & Andrew Pickles & Ed Fieldhouse & Mark Elliot & Angela Dale & Mark Brown & David Martin & David Steel & Chris Gardiner, 2005. "The case for small area microdata," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(1), pages 29-49.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Tanton & Paul Williamson & Ann Harding, 2014. "Comparing Two Methods of Reweighting a Survey File to Small Area Data," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 76-99.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Karyn Morrissey & John Lennon, 2014. "Spatial Microsimulation Modelling: a Review of Applications and Methodological Choices," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 26-75.
- Robert Tanton, 2014. "A Review of Spatial Microsimulation Methods," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 4-25.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial microsimulation; housing affordability;
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cba:wpaper:0619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Trueman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/natseau.html .