Looking for incentives to explain Long Distance Commuting
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLong Distance Commuting; Coarsened Exact Marching; wage compensation; wage distance gradient.;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2013-05-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-05-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-05-05 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cat:dtecon:dt201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Jara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucncl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .