Report NEP-HRM-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bradler, Christiane & Dur, Robert & Neckermann, Susanne & Non, Arjan, 2013. "Employee recognition and performance: A field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-017, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fabio Landini & Antonio Nicolò & Marco Piovesan, 2013. "The Hidden Cost of Specialization," IFRO Working Paper 2013/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Ermanno Celeste Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," Econometica Working Papers wp46, Econometica.
- Kilduff, Gavin J. & Anderson, Cameron & Willer, Robb, 2013. "Consensus and Contribution: Shared Status Hierarchies Promote Group Success," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt77q7n684, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Dusan Paredes Araya & Iván Jamett Sasonov, 2013. "Looking for incentives to explain Long Distance Commuting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 33, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Gender differences in sickness absence and the gender division of family responsibilities," Working Paper Series 2013:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Thomas Kochan & Eileen Appelbaum & Carrie Leana & Jody Hoffer Gittell, 2013. "The Human Capital Dimensions of Sustainable Investment: What Investment Analysts Need to Know," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2013. "Do Large Departments Make Academics More Productive? Agglomeration and Peer Effects in Research," SERC Discussion Papers 0133, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Fatih Guvenen & Michelle Rendall, 2013. "Women's emancipation through education: a macroeconomic analysis," Working Papers 704, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 2013.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Susana Katherine Chacón Espejo & Dusan Paredes Araya, 2013. "Spatial Income Inequality in Chile and the Rol of Spatial Labor Sorting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 46, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labor Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2013. "Education and lifetime income during demographic transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-021, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.