Report NEP-LAB-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2013. "Public-private wage differentials in euro area countries: evidence from quantile decomposition analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 907, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Henry S. Farber & Robert G. Valletta, 2013. "Do extended unemployment benefits lengthen unemployment spells? evidence from recent cycles in the U.S. labor market," Working Paper Series 2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 744, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Wage Flexibility in Chinese Labor Market 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 46651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dusan Paredes Araya & Iván Jamett Sasonov, 2013. "Looking for incentives to explain Long Distance Commuting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 33, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Gender differences in sickness absence and the gender division of family responsibilities," Working Paper Series 2013:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Raluca Prelipceanu, 2013. "Labour Strategies of Women: The Value of Household Unpaid Work and Temporary Labour Migration Abroad," Documents de recherche 13-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Nordmeier, Daniela & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Patterns of unemployment dynamics in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201302, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Suguru Mizunoya & Sophie Mitra, 2012. "Is there a Disability Gap in Employment Rates in Developing Countries?," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2012_03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Bradler, Christiane & Dur, Robert & Neckermann, Susanne & Non, Arjan, 2013. "Employee recognition and performance: A field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zabel, Cordula, 2013. "Effects of participating in skill training and workfare on employment entries for lone mothers receiving means-tested benefits in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201303, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Fabio Landini & Antonio Nicolò & Marco Piovesan, 2013. "The Hidden Cost of Specialization," IFRO Working Paper 2013/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Why Did Manufacturing Firms Increase the Number of Non-regular Workers in the 2000s? Does international trade matter?," Discussion papers 13036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).