Public Investment, Distributive Politics and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Ramon E, 1985. "Structural Implications of a Class of Flexible Functional Forms for Profit Functions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 593-601, October.
- E. Rothbarth, 1941. "The Measurement of Changes in Real Income under Conditions of Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 100-107.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 25-42.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1976. "A characterization of the normalized restricted profit function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 131-163, February.
- Quirino Paris & Richard E. Howitt, 1998. "An Analysis of Ill-Posed Production Problems Using Maximum Entropy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 124-138.
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Geert Thijssen, 1998. "Testing among functional forms: an extension of the Generalized Box-Cox formulation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1001-1010.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "A Calibration Method For Agricultural Economic Production Models," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 147-159.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; income distribution; government budget; government efficiency;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- H - Public Economics
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-17 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2007-11-17 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cap:wpaper:192007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Goncalves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.