Report NEP-PBE-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksandra Riedl & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2007. "Testing the tax competition theory: How elastic are national tax bases in western Europe?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp112, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2007. "Partial Fiscal Decentralization," Working Papers 070804, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- George Economides & Hyun Park & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2007. "How should the government allocate its tax revenues between productivity-enhancing and utility-enhancing public goods?," Working Papers 2007_40, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," Working Papers 0705, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Michele Bernasconi, Luca Corazzini, Sebastian Kube, Michel André Maréchal., 2007. "Two are Better Than One! Individuals' Contributions to "Unpacked" Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 30, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Olivier THOMAS (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Local fiscal inflation in France : an unexpected consequence of the growing importance of metropolitan areas ? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-22, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Efthymios Tsionas, 2007. "Does public sector efficiency matter? Revisiting the relation between fiscal size and economic growth in a world sample," Working Papers 2007_30, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson & C. F. Sirmans, 2007. "Tax Motivated Takings," Working papers 2007-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2007. "Public Investment, Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 19, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Kasai Ndahiriwe & Rangan Gupta, 2007. "Temporal Causality between Taxes and Public Expenditures: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 200709, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.