From State Factory, to Modern Corporation? China's Shougang Iron and Steel Corporation Under Economic Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Smyth & Zhai Qingguo & Hu Wenguo, 2001. "Restructuring China's Petrochemical Enterprises: A Case Study of the Fushun Petrochemical Company," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 243-261.
More about this item
KeywordsMANAGEMENT; MERGERS; TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGES; ENTERPRISES; MINING; PUBLIC SECTOR;
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .