Die Beziehungen zwischen Russland und der EU nach der EU-Osterweiterung: Stand und Entwicklungsperspektiven
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paulina Pospiezna, 2005. "Economic Opening up of Russia: Establishment of New EU-RF Trade Relations in View of EU Eastern Enlargement," EIIW Discussion paper disbei130, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Elzbieta Kawecka-Wyrzykowska & Dariusz Rosati, 2003. "The Accession of Central European Countries to the European Union: The Trade and Investment Effects on Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2003_1, UNECE.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; International Economic Relations; International Political Economy; Economic Systems;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.