Law, Economic Incentives and Public Service Culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Gibb, 2003. "Transferring Glasgow's council housing: financial, urban and housing policy implications," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 89-114, January.
More about this item
Keywordspublic services; private sector; economic incentives; regulation; contractualisation;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2005-10-04 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-10-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bri:cmpowp:05/129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmbriuk.html .