Report NEP-REG-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Schiantarelli, 2005. "Product Market Regulation and Macroeconomic Performance: A Review of Cross Country Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 623, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2008.
- Tony Prosser & Pat O'Malley & Colin Scott & Morag McDermont & Peter Vincent-Jones & Mike Feintuck & Dave Cowan, 2005. "Law, Economic Incentives and Public Service Culture," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/129, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J. & Vania Sena, 2005. "Growth, Governance and Corruption in the Presence of Threshold Effects: Theory and Evidence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0540, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mark Furletti & Stephen Smith, 2005. "The laws, regulations, and industry practices that protect consumers who use electronic payment systems: credit and debit cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Inequality and Crime: Separating the Effects of Permanent and Transitory Income," Working Paper Series 2005:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Voigt, 2005. "Are International Merchants Stupid? - A Natural Experiment Refutes the Legal Origin Theory," ICER Working Papers 21-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- James E. Alt & David Dreyer Lassen, 2005. "Political and Judicial Checks on Corruption: Evidence from American State Governments," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- K Blackburn & G Forgues-Puccio, 2005. "Public Expenditures, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 54, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004762_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Loranth, Gyongyi, 2005. "Regulation of multinational banks: a theoretical inquiry," Working Paper Series 0431, European Central Bank.