Central bank cooperation during the great recession
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Seghezza, 2018. "Can swap line arrangements help solve the Triffin dilemma? How?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(10), pages 2691-2708, October.
- Scheubel, Beatrice & Stracca, Livio, 2019.
"What do we know about the global financial safety net? A new comprehensive data set,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Beatrice D. Scheubel & Livio Stracca, 2016. "What Do We Know About the Global Financial Safety Net? A New Comprehensive Data Set," CESifo Working Paper Series 6184, CESifo.
- Fan Zhang & Miaojie Yu & Jiantuo Yu & Yang Jin, 2017. "The Effect of RMB Internationalization on Belt and Road Initiative: Evidence from Bilateral Swap Agreements," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(12), pages 2845-2857, December.
- Adina Criste, 2014. "Monetary Policy Adjustment at the Global Financial Crisis Constraints," Hyperion Economic Journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Hyperion University of Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(4), pages 3-11, December.
- Stracca, Livio & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "What do we know about the global financial safety net? Rationale, data and possible evolution," Occasional Paper Series 177, European Central Bank.
- Miaojie Yu, 2020. "China-US Trade War and Trade Talk," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-981-15-3785-1, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2013-06-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-06-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-06-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.