Report NEP-EEC-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2013. "The Pass-Through of Exchange Rate in the Context of the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," FIW Working Paper series 123, FIW.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2013. "Specialisation and/or Convergence: Structure of European Exports and Production," ETLA Working Papers 12, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sauer, Beate & Sell, Friedrich L., 2013. "Is the Eurozone not a monetary union, but an extraordinary exchange rate union?," Working Papers in Economics 2013,2, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Reinisch, David C., 2013. "How do Beveridge and Phillips curves in the euro area behave under the stress of the world economic crisis?," Working Papers in Economics 2013,1, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Paulo Horta, 2013. "Contagion Effects in the European Nyse Euronext Stock Markets in the Context of the 2010 Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Merchanting and Current Account Balances," Working Papers 2013-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Christoph Basten & Michael Siegenthaler, 2013. "Do immigrants take or create residents’ jobs? Quasi-experimental evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 13-335, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Laurence Nayman, 2013. "Prices and Productivity: A France-Germany Comparison," Working Papers 2013-16, CEPII research center.
- Francesco Papadia, 2013. "Central bank cooperation during the great recession," Policy Contributions 782, Bruegel.