Controlling for time-dependent confounding using marginal structural models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2004. "Speaking Stata: Graphing categorical and compositional data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 190-213, June.
- Roger Newson, 2003. "Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 245-269, September.
- Nicholas J. Cox & Ulrich Kohler, 2003. "Speaking Stata: On structure and shape: the case of multiple responses," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 81-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao , Jing, 2014. "Ownership Change, Multinationals, and Growth of New Technology-Based Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/24, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Pirani, Elena & Salvini, Silvana, 2015. "Is temporary employment damaging to health? A longitudinal study on Italian workers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 121-131.
- Erica Moodie & D. Stephens, 2011. "Marginal Structural Models: unbiased estimation for longitudinal studies," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(1), pages 117-119, February.
- Yana Kucheva, 2014. "The Receipt of Subsidized Housing across Generations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(6), pages 841-871, December.
- Jing Xiao, 2015. "The effects of acquisition on the growth of new technology-based firms: Do different types of acquirers matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 487-504, October.
- Elena Pirani & Silvana Salvini, 2014. "Is temporary employment damaging to health? A longitudinal study on Italian workers," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:usug04:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .