Distribution-Free Estimation of Heteroskedastic Binary Response Models in Stata
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jason R. Blevins & Shakeeb Khan, 2013. "Distribution-free estimation of heteroskedastic binary response models in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(3), pages 588-602, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziano Arduini & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Carlo L. Del Bello, 2011.
"Currency Crises During the Great Recession: Is This Time Different?,"
1/11, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Arduini, Tiziano & De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Del Bello, Carlo Leone, 2011. "Currency Crises During the Great Recession: Is This Time Different?," MPRA Paper 36528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Arduini, 2016. "Distribution Free Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Data Models," Working Papers wp1052, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Le-Yu Chen & Sokbae Lee, 2016. "Best Subset Binary Prediction," Papers 1610.02738, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Malikov, Emir & Hartarska, Valentina, 2018. "Endogenous Scope Economies in Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 87450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satimanon, Monthien & Lupi, Frank, 2010. "Comparison of Approaches to Estimating Demand for Payment for Environmental Services," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61288, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Songnian & Khan, Shakeeb & Tang, Xun, 2016.
"Informational content of special regressors in heteroskedastic binary response models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 162-182.
- Songnian Chen & Shakeeb Khan & Xun Tang, 2013. "Informational Content of Special Regressors in Heteroskedastic Binary Response Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Edoardo Rainone, 2017. "Pairwise trading in the money market during the European sovereign debt crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1160, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tiziano Arduini & Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2015. "Parametric and Semiparametric IV Estimation of Network Models with Selectivity," EIEF Working Papers Series 1509, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2015.
- Tiziano Arduini & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Carlo L. Del Bello, 2012. "Balance-of-Payments Crises During the Great Recession: Is This Time Different?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 517-534, August.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhang, Hanghui, 2015. "Binary quantile regression with local polynomial smoothing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 24-40.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ORE-2015-09-18 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:scon15:19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.