Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- What is legal tender
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-04-16 19:42:00
- Weekly Roundup: #74 -The Smartest Linkfest On The Web!
by Miguel in Simoleon Sense on 2010-04-19 00:47:02
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beat Weber, 2013. "Ordoliberale Geldreform als Antwort auf die Krise?: Bitcoin und Vollgeld im Vergleich," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 82(4), pages 73-88.
More about this item
KeywordsLegal tender; Contract law; Taxes;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-20 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biu:wpaper:2009-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debaril.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .