Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "Nash equilibrium with discontinuous utility functions: Reny's approach extended," MPRA Paper 75862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:68-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Dickson, 2017. "Multiple-aggregate games," Working Papers 1701, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2016. "Multiproduct-Firm Oligopoly: An Aggregative Games Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Jensen, 2010. "Aggregative games and best-reply potentials," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(1), pages 45-66, April.
- Jayash Koshal & Angelia Nedić & Uday V. Shanbhag, 2016. "Distributed Algorithms for Aggregative Games on Graphs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(3), pages 680-704, June.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2013. "Aggregate comparative statics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 27-49.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2018.
"Better response dynamics and Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 68-78.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Better response dynamics and Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games," MPRA Paper 81460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik Erharter, 2013. "Promoting coordination in summary-statistic games," Working Papers 2013-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregative Games; Aggregation; Strategic Substitutes; Nash Equilibrium; Potential Game; Best-reply Dynamics;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2006-10-21 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:06-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oleksandr Talavera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .