Factors Influencing Relative Price of Goods and Services Sectors in Turkey : An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kıvılcım METİN-ÖZCAN & Koray KALAFATCILAR, 2009. "Factors influencing relative price of goods and services sectors in Turkey: An econometric analysis," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 24(285), pages 48-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Üngör, 2016.
"Did the rising importance of services decelerate overall productivity improvement of Turkey during 2002–2007?,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 238-261, July.
- Üngör, Murat, 2013. "Did the Rising Importance of Services Decelerate Overall Productivity Improvement of Turkey during 2002-2007?," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 218, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Did the Rising Importance of Services Decelerate Overall Productivity Improvement of Turkey during 2002-2007," Working Papers 1315, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yilmaz Akdi & Koray Kalafatcilar & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan, 2010. "Application of Periodogram-Based Cointegration Test for the Analysis of the Services and Goods Sector Inflations," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 2(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Akhmedjonov, Alisher & Lau, Chi Keung, 2012. "Do energy prices converge across Russian regions?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1623-1631.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-09-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-19 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bil:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (C Pakel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debiltr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.