Human Trafficking and the Effectiveness of Asylum Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jenny Monheim, 2008. "Human trafficking and the effectiveness of asylum policies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Monheim, Jenny, 2008. "Human trafficking and the effectiveness of asylum policies," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2008-01, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2004. "The Value of Life: Estimates with Risks by Occupation and Industry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(1), pages 29-48, January.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2004. "Seeking asylum in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(38), pages 5-62, April.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2006.
"Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-financed Migration,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(6), pages 1085-1111, December.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2002. "Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-Financed Migration," Working Papers w0058, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR), revised Dec 2005.
- Guido Friebel & Sergei Guriev, 2006. "Smuggling humans: A theory of debt-financed migration," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/ir3267m2793, Sciences Po.
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2004. "Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-Financed Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friebel, Guido & Guriev, Sergei, 2004. "Smuggling Humans: A Theory of Debt-Financed Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djajić, Slobodan, 2014. "Asylum seeking and irregular migration," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 83-95.
- Jo Ritzen & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014.
"A vibrant European labor market with full employment,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Ritzen, Jo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "A Vibrant European Labor Market with Full Employment," IZA Policy Papers 73, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsAsylum policy; Illegal immigration; Human trafficking;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:dewple:2008-1-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bepress.com/gwp/default/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.