Guide for Using the Programs TRAMO and SEATS (Beta Version: December 1997)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández-Durán, J.J., 2014. "Modeling seasonal effects in the Bass Forecasting Diffusion Model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 251-264.
- Cuevas Ángel & Quilis Enrique M. & Espasa Antoni, 2015. "Quarterly Regional GDP Flash Estimates by Means of Benchmarking and Chain Linking," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 31(4), pages 627-647, December.
- Maravall, Agustín & Kaiser, Regina, 2000. "An application of tramo-seats: changes in seasonality and current trend-cycle assesment: the german retail trade turnover series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10010, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Anton I. Votinov & Ivan P. Stankevich, 2017. "VAR Approach to Efficiency Evaluation of Fiscal Economy Encouragement Measures," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 6, pages 64-74, December.
- Abdullah Al-Hassan, 2009. "A Coincident Indicator of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers 09/73, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTIME SERIES ; ECONOMETRICS ; COMPUTER PROGRAMMES;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:9805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.