Employment Effects of Restructuring in the Public Sector in North America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marriott, J.F. & Mable, A.L., 1994. "The Hospital sector: reform Initiatives," Papers 94-13, Queen's at Kingston - School of Policy Studies.
- Hartle, D.G., 1993. "The Federal Deficit," Papers 93-30, Queen's at Kingston - School of Policy Studies.
- Paul Atkinson & Paul van den Noord, 2001. "Managing Public Expenditure: Some Emerging Policy Issues and A Framework for Analysis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 285, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Farès & Terence Yuen, 2003. "Technological Change and the Education Premium in Canada: Sectoral Evidence," Staff Working Papers 03-18, Bank of Canada.
- Carolyn C. Kwan, 2002. "Restructuring in the Canadian Economy: A Survey of Firms," Staff Working Papers 02-8, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:01-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .