Public Pension Systems and the Fiscal Crisis in the Euro Zone. Lessons for Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Jasmina Bjeletic & Carlos Herrera & Soledad Hormazabal & Ivonne Ordonez & Carolina Romero, 2009. "Un balance de la inversion de los fondos de pensiones en infraestructura: la experiencia en Latinoamerica," Working Papers 0920, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Money evolution and control in the context of current financial crisis with Islamic inputs," MPRA Paper 73532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; fiscal deficit; actuarial debt; Europe; Latin America;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2011-08-02 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .