Report NEP-LAM-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge C. Avila, 2011. "Fiscal deficit, macro-uncertainty, and growth in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 456, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Working Paper Series rwp11-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Issler, João Victor & Notini, Hilton Hostalacio & Rodrigues, Claudia Fontoura, 2011. "Constructing coincident and leading indices of economic activity for the brazilian economy," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 714, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Javier Alonso & Rafael Domenech & David Tuesta, 2011. "Public Pension Systems and the Fiscal Crisis in the Euro Zone. Lessons for Latin America," Working Papers 1124, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Cesa-Bianchi, A. & Pesaran, M. H. & Rebucci, A. & Xu, T., 2011. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1150, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.