Un balance de la inversion de los fondos de pensiones en infraestructura: la experiencia en Latinoamerica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Alonso & Rafael Domenech & David Tuesta, 2011. "Public Pension Systems and the Fiscal Crisis in the Euro Zone. Lessons for Latin America," Working Papers 1124, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez-Martin, 2014.
"Real-time forecasting US GDP from small-scale factor models,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 347-364, August.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime MartÃinez-Martin, 2012. "Real-time forecasting US GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1210, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Máximo Camacho & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2014. "Real-time forecasting us GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1425, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Maximo Camacho & Agustin Garcia-Serrador, 2011. "The Euro-Sting revisited: PMI versus ESI to obtain euro area GDP forecasts," Working Papers 1120, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Angel De la Fuente & Jose Emilio Bosca, 2011. "Gasto educativo por regiones y niveles en 2005," Working Papers 1119, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Juan Ordaz Diaz & Adolfo Albo, 2011. "Los determinantes de la migracion y factores de la expulsion de la migracion mexicana hacia el exterior, evidencia municipal," Working Papers 1104, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:0920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.