Measuring the Natural Output Gap using Actual and Expected Output Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Lee & Anthony Garratt & Kalvinder Shields, 2009. "Measuring the Natural Output Gap using Actual and Expected Output Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kevin Lee & Anthony Garratt & Kalvinder Shields, "undated". "Measuring the Natural Output Gap Using Actual and Expected Output Data," Discussion Papers 10/07, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Andres, Javier & Lopez-Salido, J. David & Nelson, Edward, 2005.
"Sticky-price models and the natural rate hypothesis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 1025-1053, July.
- Javier Andrés & David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2005. "Sticky-Price Models and the Natural Rate Hypothesis," Working Papers 0521, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Javier Andres & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2005. "Sticky-price models and the natural rate hypothesis," Working Papers 2005-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-11-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:0911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/ .