Political Regimes, Institutions and the Nature of Tax Systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stanley L. Winer & Lawrence W. Kenny & Walter Hettich, 2011. "Political Regimes, Institutions, and the Nature of Tax Systems," Chapters,in: The Elgar Guide to Tax Systems, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krumm, Raimund & Volkert, Jürgen, 2015. "Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der politischen Realisierbarkeit intra- und intergenerativer Gerechtigkeit," UFZ Discussion Papers 11/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley Winer, 2014.
"Wealth transfer taxation: an empirical investigation,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(4), pages 720-767, August.
- Paola Profeta & Simona Scabrosetti & Stanley L. Winer, 2014. "Wealth Transfer Taxation: An Empirical Investigation," Working papers 1, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Stanley L. Winer, 2016.
"The Political Economy of Taxation: Power, Structure, Redistribution,"
Carleton Economic Papers
16-15, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Stanley L. Winer, 2016. "The Political Economy of Taxation: Power, Structure, Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6252, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-03-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-03-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-POL-2011-03-05 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-03-05 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.