Report NEP-POL-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niclas Berggren & Henrik Jordahl & Panu Poutvaara, 2011. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Their Voters Reward it," Working Papers CEB 11-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janne Tukiainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2010. "Coalition formation and political decision making: Evidence from Finnish municipal mergers," Working Papers 19, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Stanely L. Winer & Lawrence W. Kenny & Walter Hettich, 2010. "Political Regimes, Institutions and the Nature of Tax Systems," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1022, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2011. "Income and Ideology: How Personality Traits, Cognitive Abilities, and Education Shape Political Attitudes," Discussion Papers 11-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Maksym Ivanyna & Anwar Shah, 2010. "Decentralization (Localization) & Corruption: New Cross-Country Evidence," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1010, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.