The Economics of Water Resource Allocation: Valuation Methods and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Groom, Ben & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2011. "The Economics of Water Resource Allocation: Valuation Methods and Policy Implications," MPRA Paper 41902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hajispyrou, Soteroula & Koundouri, Phoebe & Pashardes, Panos, 2002.
"Household demand and welfare: implications of water pricing in Cyprus,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 659-685, October.
- Panos Pashardes & Phoebe Koundouri & Soteroula Hajispyrou, "undated". "Household demand and welfare: implications of water pricing in Cyprus," DEOS Working Papers 0202, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Pashardes, Panos & Koundouri, Phoebe & Hajispyrou, Soteroula, 2002. "Household Demand and Welfare Implications of Water Pricing in Cyprus," MPRA Paper 38444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soteroula Hajispyrou & Phoebe Koundouri & Panos Pashardes, "undated". "Household demand and welfare: implications of water pricing in Cyprus," DEOS Working Papers 0201, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Panos Pashardes, 2003. "Hedonic Price Analysis and Selectivity Bias," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(1), pages 45-56, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWatershed economics approach; Economic valuation techniques; Balancing demands; Social equity; Kouris watershed;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.