Social Welfare And Equality
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 08193, Bellaterra, Barcelona|
Phone: 34 93 592 1203
Fax: +34 93 542-1223
Web page: http://pareto.uab.cat
More information through EDIRC
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Antonio Villar Notario, 2009.
"Desigualdad y bienestar en España y sus comunidades autónomas (1973-2003),"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 17(2), pages 119-152, Autumn.
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Villar, Antonio, 2009.
"Desigualdad y Bienestar en España y sus Comunidades Autónomas (1973-2003)
[Inequality and welfare in Spain and its Autonomous Communities]," MPRA Paper 19487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2004. "Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 13(1-2), pages 4-4, March-Jun.
- Sastre, Mercedes & Ayala, Luis, 2002. "Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ayala, L. & Sastre, M., 2002. "Europe vs. The United States: Is There a Trade-Off Between Mobility and Inequality?," European Economy Group Working Papers 19, European Economy Group.
- Udo Ebert, 1997. "Linear inequality concepts and social welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Udo Ebert, 1997. "Linear Inequality Concepts and Social Welfare," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 33, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Plata-Pérez, L. & Sánchez-Pérez, J. & Sánchez-Sánchez, F., 2015. "An elementary characterization of the Gini index," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 79-83.
- Sanchez-Perez, Joss & Plata-Perez, Leobardo & Sanchez-Sanchez, Francisco, 2012. "An elementary characterization of the Gini index," MPRA Paper 36328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Pietro Muliere, 2003. "Welfare indicators: A review and new perspectives. 1. Measurement of inequality," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 457-497.
- Claudio Zoli, 2002. "Inverse stochastic dominance, inequality measurement and Gini indices," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 119-161, December.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 1995. "Income distribution and social welfare: a review essay," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Jaume Puig, 1999. "Radial measures of public services deficit for regional allocation of public funds," Economics Working Papers 439, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ebert, Udo, 2004. "Coherent inequality views: linear invariant measures reconsidered," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Imedio Olmedo, L. J. & Bárcena Martín, E., 2003. "Privación, status e imposición sobre la renta," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 123-147, Abril.
- Jaume Puig, 1999. "Radial measures of public services deficit for regional allocation of public funds," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 439, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:89.88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed
- Goerlich, Francisco José & Villar, Antonio, 2009. "Desigualdad y Bienestar en España y sus Comunidades Autónomas (1973-2003)