Ethnic and Religious Polarization and Social Conflict
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joan Esteban and Laura Mayoral, 2011. "Ethnic and Religious Polarization and Social Conflict," Working Papers 528, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehman, Faiz Ur & Vanin, Paolo, 2017.
"Terrorism risk and democratic preferences in Pakistan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 95-106.
- F. Rehman Ur & P. Vanin, 2015. "Terrorism Risk and Democratic Preferences in Pakistan," Working Papers wp1037, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Frank-Borge Wietzke, 2014. "Historical Origins of Uneven Service Supply in Sub-Saharan Africa. The Role of Non-State Providers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(12), pages 1614-1630, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; polarization; fractionalization; ethnicity; religion.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2011-01-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2011-01-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:857.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.