Report NEP-SOC-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Gino & Dan Ariely, 2011. "The Dark Side of Creativity: Original Thinkers Can be More Dishonest," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-064, Harvard Business School.
- Joan Esteban & Laura Mayoral, 2011. "Ethnic and Religious Polarization and Social Conflict," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 857.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2010. "Networks and collective action," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws104830, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2011. "Culture and diversity in knowledge creation," MPRA Paper 27997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2011. "Self-Image and Valuation of Moral Goods: Stated versus Real Willingness to Pay," Working Papers in Economics 484, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2011. "Money, sociability and happiness : are developed countries doomed to social erosion and unhappiness?," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-02, LISER.
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2011. "Richer in money, poorer in relationship and unhappy? Time series comparisons of social capital and well-being in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-01, LISER.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2011. "Social networks and innovation (handicraft industry in Bantul, Yogyakarta)," MPRA Paper 28032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Chiara Rapallini, 2011. "Voting by Ballots and Feet in the Laboratory," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 036, University of Siena.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "Life satisfaction and income inequality," Working Papers 178, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.