The role of training in experimental auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alphonce, Roselyne & Alfnes, Frode, 2015. "Eliciting Consumer WTP for Food Characteristics in a Developing Context: Comparison of four methods in a field experiment," Working Paper Series 01-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2011. "Do Practice Rounds Bias Experimental Auction Results?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103707, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Briz, Teresa & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2014.
"Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption,"
57101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa Briz & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr, 2014. "Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption," Working Papers 2014-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Depositario, Dinah Pura T., 2014. "Do practice rounds affect experimental auction results?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 42-44.
- Levan Elbakidze & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr. & Hao Li & Chris McIntosh, 2014. "Value elicitation for multiple quantities of a quasi-public good using open ended choice experiments and uniform price auctions," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 253-265, March.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:123-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans D. Steur & Jeroen Buysse & Shuyi Feng & Xavier Gellynck, 2013. "Role of Information on Consumers’ Willingness-to-pay for Genetically-modified Rice with Health Benefits: An Application to China," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 391-408, December.
- Richard T. Carson & Theodore Groves & John A. List, 2014.
"Consequentiality: A Theoretical and Experimental Exploration of a Single Binary Choice,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 171-207.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves & John List, 2013. "Consequentiality: A Theoretical and Experimental Exploration of a Single Binary Choice," Natural Field Experiments 00459, The Field Experiments Website.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2010. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Preference Reversals and Bidding Behavior in Experimental Auction Valuation," MPRA Paper 25597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordslottery; training; Vickrey auctions;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aua:wpaper:2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kremmydas dimitrios). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daauagr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .