The role of training in experimental auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christos T. Papadas & Dale C. Dahl, 1999. "Supply-Driven Input-Output Multipliers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 269-285.
- Claudia Ciobanu & Konstadinos Mattas & Dimitris Psaltopoulos, 2004. "Structural Changes in Less Developed Areas: An Input- Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 603-614.
- Henry, Mark & Schluter, Gerald, 1985. "Measuring Backward and Forward Linkages in the U.S. Food and Fiber System," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard T. Carson & Theodore Groves & John A. List, 2014.
"Consequentiality: A Theoretical and Experimental Exploration of a Single Binary Choice,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 171-207.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves & John List, 2013. "Consequentiality: A Theoretical and Experimental Exploration of a Single Binary Choice," Natural Field Experiments 00459, The Field Experiments Website.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Nayga, Rodolfo & Klonaris, Stathis, 2010. "The Effects of Induced Mood on Preference Reversals and Bidding Behavior in Experimental Auction Valuation," MPRA Paper 25597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2011. "Do Practice Rounds Bias Experimental Auction Results?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103707, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Depositario, Dinah Pura T., 2014. "Do practice rounds affect experimental auction results?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 42-44.
- Levan Elbakidze & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr. & Hao Li & Chris McIntosh, 2014. "Value elicitation for multiple quantities of a quasi-public good using open ended choice experiments and uniform price auctions," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 253-265, March.
- Alphonce, Roselyne & Alfnes, Frode, 2015. "Eliciting Consumer WTP for Food Characteristics in a Developing Context: Comparison of four methods in a field experiment," Working Paper Series 01-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Briz, Teresa & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2014.
"Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption,"
57101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa Briz & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr, 2014. "Detecting false positives in experimental auctions: A case study of projection bias in food consumption," Working Papers 2014-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:123-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslottery; training; Vickrey auctions;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aua:wpaper:2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kremmydas dimitrios). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daauagr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .