Cross-Border Capital Flows into Real Estate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barra McCarthy, 2019. "Real estate fund investment in post-crisis Ireland," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are post-crisis statistical initiatives completed?, volume 49, Bank for International Settlements.
- Viesturs Jānis & Auziņš Armands & Štaube Tatjana, 2017. "Arguments Used for Restricting International Real Property Transactions: Case Study of Latvia," Baltic Journal of Real Estate Economics and Construction Management, Sciendo, vol. 5(1), pages 62-75, November.
- Bienert, Sven & Sebastian, Steffen P. & Just, Tobias, . "Niedrigzinsumfeld und die Auswirkungen auf die Immobilienwirtschaft," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 8.
- Steven Devaney & David Scofield & Fangchen Zhang, 2019. "Only the Best? Exploring Cross-Border Investor Preferences in US Gateway Cities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 490-513, October.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-OPM-2014-08-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2013_50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Architexturez Imprints (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.