Will Private Equity and Hedge Funds Replace Real Estate in Mixed-Asset Portfolios?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Platanakis, Emmanouil & Sakkas, Athanasios & Sutcliffe, Charles, 2019.
"Harmful diversification: Evidence from alternative investments,"
The British Accounting Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23.
- Emmanouil Platanakis & Athanasios Sakkas & Charles Sutcliffe, 2017. "Harmful Diversification: Evidence from Alternative Investments," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2017-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:bla:eufman:v:20:y:2014:i:4:p:802-824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaun Bond & Paul Mitchell, 2010. "Alpha and Persistence in Real Estate Fund Performance," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 53-79, July.
- repec:taf:jpropr:v:35:y:2018:i:2:p:117-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wouter Thierie & Lieven Moor, 2016. "The characteristics of infrastructure as an investment class," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Ron Bird & Harry Liem & Susan Thorp, 2014. "Infrastructure: Real Assets and Real Returns," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 20(4), pages 802-824, September.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2007_154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.