Economic Inequality: Is it Natural?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willis, Geoff, 2011.
"Why money trickles up – wealth & income distributions,"
30851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoff Willis, 2011. "Why Money Trickles Up - Wealth & Income Distributions," Papers 1105.2122, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Willis, Geoff, 2011. "Wealth, income, earnings and the statistical mechanics of flow systems," MPRA Paper 31139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diniz, M. & Mendes, F.M., 2012. "Effects of taxation on money distribution," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 81-85.
- Venkat Venkatasubramanian, 2010. "What is Fair Pay for Executives? An Information Theoretic Analysis of Wage Distributions," Papers 1002.2269, arXiv.org.
- Bertrand M. Roehner, 2010. "Fifteen years of econophysics: worries, hopes and prospects," Papers 1004.3229, arXiv.org.
- Janky, Béla & Varga, Dániel, 2013. "The poverty-assistance paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 447-449.
- Venkatasubramanian, Venkat & Luo, Yu & Sethuraman, Jay, 2015. "How much inequality in income is fair? A microeconomic game theoretic perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 120-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0703201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.