What is Fair Pay for Executives? An Information Theoretic Analysis of Wage Distributions
The high pay packages of U.S. CEOs have raised serious concerns about what would constitute a fair pay.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Chatterjee & B. K. Chakrabarti, 2006. "Kinetic market models with single commodity having price fluctuations," The European Physical Journal B - Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 54(3), pages 399-404, December.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 536-545.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2006. "Kinetic market models with single commodity having price fluctuations," Papers physics/0609069, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2006.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500026, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Sitabhra Sinha & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2007. "Economic Inequality: Is it Natural?," Papers physics/0703201, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2007.
- Sitabhra Sinha, 2003. "Stochastic Maps, Wealth Distribution in Random Asset Exchange Models and the Marginal Utility of Relative Wealth," Papers cond-mat/0304324, arXiv.org.
- Champernowne,D. G. & Cowell,F. A., 1999.
"Economic Inequality and Income Distribution,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521580557, June.
- Gallegati, Mauro & Keen, Steve & Lux, Thomas & Ormerod, Paul, 2006. "Worrying trends in econophysics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 1-6.
- G. Willis & J. Mimkes, 2004.
"Evidence for the Independence of Waged and Unwaged Income, Evidence for Boltzmann Distributions in Waged Income, and the Outlines of a Coherent Theory of Income Distribution,"
- Geoff Willis & Juergen Mimkes, 2004. "Evidence for the Independence of Waged and Unwaged Income, Evidence for Boltzmann Distributions in Waged Income, and the Outlines of a Coherent Theory of Income Distribution," Microeconomics 0408001, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1002.2269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.