Dynamic instability in a phenomenological model of correlated assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zoltan Eisler & Janos Kertesz, 2005. "Scaling theory of temporal correlations and size dependent fluctuations in the traded value of stocks," Papers physics/0510058, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- Vasiliki Plerou & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Xavier Gabaix & H. Eugene Stanley, 2004. "On the Origin of Power-Law Fluctuations in Stock Prices," Papers cond-mat/0403067, arXiv.org.
- P. Gopikrishnan & M. Meyer & L.A.N. Amaral & H.E. Stanley, 1998. "Inverse cubic law for the distribution of stock price variations," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 3(2), pages 139-140, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Market Mechanisms, and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 231, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Giacomo Livan & Jun-ichi Inoue & Enrico Scalas, 2012. "On the non-stationarity of financial time series: impact on optimal portfolio selection," Papers 1205.0877, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Marsili, Matteo & Raffaelli, Giacomo & Ponsot, Benedicte, 2009. "Dynamic instability in generic model of multi-assets markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1170-1181, May.
- David Morton de Lachapelle & Damien Challet, 2009. "Turnover, account value and diversification of real traders: evidence of collective portfolio optimizing behavior," Papers 0912.4723, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio & Marsili, Matteo & Pin, Paolo, 2012.
"Excess covariance and dynamic instability in a multi-asset model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1142-1161.
- Anufriev, M. & Bottazzi, G. & Marsili, M. & Pin, P., 2011. "Excess Covariance and Dynamic Instability in a Multi-Asset Model," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0508159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.