On utility maximization in discrete-time financial market models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Bouchard & N. Touzi & A. Zeghal, 2004. "Dual formulation of the utility maximization problem: the case of nonsmooth utility," Papers math/0405290, arXiv.org.
- Julien Hugonnier & Dmitry Kramkov & Walter Schachermayer, 2005. "On Utility-Based Pricing Of Contingent Claims In Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 203-212.
- J. Jacod & A.N. Shiryaev, 1998. "Local martingales and the fundamental asset pricing theorems in the discrete-time case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-273.
- Elyégs Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1995. "Arbitrage In Securities Markets With Short-Sales Constraints," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 197-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miklós Rásonyi & Andrea Rodrigues, 2013. "Optimal portfolio choice for a behavioural investor in continuous-time markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 291-318, May.
- Laurence Carassus & Miklós Rásonyi, 2011. "Risk-averse asymptotics for reservation prices," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 375-387, August.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Andrea Meireles-Rodrigues, 2018. "On Utility Maximisation Under Model Uncertainty in Discrete-Time Markets," Papers 1801.06860, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Tahir Choulli & Jun Deng & Junfeng Ma, 2015. "How non-arbitrage, viability and numéraire portfolio are related," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 719-741, October.
- Mikl'os R'asonyi & Jos'e G. Rodr'iguez-Villarreal, 2014. "Optimal investment under behavioural criteria -- a dual approach," Papers 1405.3812, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Jörn Sass & Martin Smaga, 2014. "FTAP in finite discrete time with transaction costs by utility maximization," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 805-823, October.
- Roman Muraviev, 2011. "Additive habits with power utility: Estimates, asymptotics and equilibrium," Papers 1108.2889, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0505243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .