Optimal Risk Allocation in Reinsurance Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Jun & Lemieux, Christiane & Liu, Fangda, 2016. "Optimal Reinsurance from the Perspectives of both an Insurer and a Reinsurer," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 815-849, September.
- Damir Filipović & Gregor Svindland, 2008. "Optimal capital and risk allocations for law- and cash-invariant convex functions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 423-439, July.
- Wang, Shaun & Dhaene, Jan, 1998. "Comonotonicity, correlation order and premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 235-242, July.
- Cai, Jun & Wei, Wei, 2012. "Optimal reinsurance with positively dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 57-63.
- Griselda Deelstra & Guillaume Plantin, 2014. "Risk Theory and Reinsurance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2iocb3a6619, Sciences Po.
- K. C. Cheung & K. C. J. Sung & S. C. P. Yam, 2014. "Risk-Minimizing Reinsurance Protection For Multivariate Risks," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(1), pages 219-236, March.
- Kull, Andreas, 2009. "Sharing Risk – An Economic Perspective," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(02), pages 591-613, November.
- Boonen, Tim J. & Tan, Ken Seng & Zhuang, Sheng Chao, 2016. "The role of a representative reinsurer in optimal reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 196-204.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2001.
"Stochastic Comparison of Random Vectors with a Common Copula,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 723-740, November.
- Marco Scarsini & Alfred Muller, 2001. "Stochastic comparison of random vectors with a common copula," Post-Print hal-00540198, HAL.
- d'Ursel, L. & Lauwers, M., 1985. "Chains of reinsurance: Non-cooperative equilibria and pareto optimality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 279-285, October.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2009. "Optimal reinsurance with general risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 374-384, June.
- Chi, Yichun & Tan, Ken Seng, 2013. "Optimal reinsurance with general premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 180-189.
- Block, Henry W. & Savits, Thomas H. & Shaked, Moshe, 1985. "A concept of negative dependence using stochastic ordering," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 81-86, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2018-01-15 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2018-01-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1711.10210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.