Reducing Financial Avalanches By Random Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Pluchino & Alessio. E. Biondo & Andrea Rapisarda, 2018. "Exploring the role of talent and luck in getting success," Papers 1811.05206, arXiv.org.
- Tanimoto, Jun, 2016. "Enhancement of cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma with a coherence-resonance effect through annealed randomness at a cooperator–defector boundary; comparison of two variant models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 714-724.
- Tanimoto, Jun & Sagara, Hirokji, 2015. "How the indirect reciprocity with co-evolving norm and strategy for 2 × 2 prisoner’s dilemma game works for emerging cooperation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 595-602.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:503:y:2018:i:c:p:714-726 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:21:y:2018:i:03n04:n:s0219525918500145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biondo, Alessio Emanuele, 2017. "Learning to forecast, risk aversion, and microstructural aspects of financial stability," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-104, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- L. S. Di Mauro & A. Pluchino & A. E. Biondo, 2018. "A Game of Tax Evasion: evidences from an agent-based model," Papers 1809.08146, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1309.3639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.