Enhancement of cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma with a coherence-resonance effect through annealed randomness at a cooperator–defector boundary; comparison of two variant models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessio Emanuele Biondo & Alessandro Pluchino & Andrea Rapisarda & Dirk Helbing, 2013. "Reducing Financial Avalanches By Random Investments," Papers 1309.3639, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Lin, Min & Li, Nan & Tian, Liang & Shi, Da-Ning, 2010. "Spatial evolutionary game with bond dilution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1753-1758.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jianwei & Wang, Rong & Yu, Fengyuan & Wang, Ziwei & Li, Qiaochu, 2020. "Learning continuous and consistent strategy promotes cooperation in prisoner’s dilemma game with mixed strategy," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 370(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alessandro Pluchino & Giulio Burgio & Andrea Rapisarda & Alessio Emanuele Biondo & Alfredo Pulvirenti & Alfredo Ferro & Toni Giorgino, 2019. "Exploring the role of interdisciplinarity in physics: Success, talent and luck," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Alessandro Pluchino & Alessio Emanuele Biondo & Andrea Rapisarda, 2018. "Talent Versus Luck: The Role Of Randomness In Success And Failure," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(03n04), pages 1-31, May.
- Alessandro Pluchino & Alessio. E. Biondo & Andrea Rapisarda, 2018. "Exploring the role of talent and luck in getting success," Papers 1811.05206, arXiv.org.
- , Aisdl, 2020. "The Serendipity Mindset," OSF Preprints w52y9, Center for Open Science.
- , Aisdl, 2020. "Becoming Attuned," OSF Preprints j7f8y, Center for Open Science.
- Caserta, Maurizio & Pluchino, Alessandro & Rapisarda, Andrea & Spagano, Salvatore, 2021. "Why lot? How sortition could help representative democracy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 565(C).
- Alessio Emanuele Biondo, 2018. "Order book microstructure and policies for financial stability," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(1), pages 196-218, March.
- Biondo, A.E. & Pluchino, A. & Rapisarda, A., 2018. "Modeling surveys effects in political competitions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 503(C), pages 714-726.
- Inturri, Giuseppe & Le Pira, Michela & Giuffrida, Nadia & Ignaccolo, Matteo & Pluchino, Alessandro & Rapisarda, Andrea & D'Angelo, Riccardo, 2019. "Multi-agent simulation for planning and designing new shared mobility services," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 34-44.
- Tanimoto, Jun & Sagara, Hirokji, 2015. "How the indirect reciprocity with co-evolving norm and strategy for 2 × 2 prisoner’s dilemma game works for emerging cooperation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 595-602.
- Alessio Emanuele Biondo & Alfio Giarlotta & Alessandro Pluchino & Andrea Rapisarda, 2016. "Perfect Information vs Random Investigation: Safety Guidelines for a Consumer in the Jungle of Product Differentiation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Stanislav S Borysov & Alexander V Balatsky, 2014. "Cross-Correlation Asymmetries and Causal Relationships between Stock and Market Risk," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(8), pages 1-11, August.
- L. S. Di Mauro & A. Pluchino & A. E. Biondo, 2018. "A Game of Tax Evasion: evidences from an agent-based model," Papers 1809.08146, arXiv.org.
- Biondo, Alessio Emanuele, 2017. "Learning to forecast, risk aversion, and microstructural aspects of financial stability," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-104, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Bonjean, Isabelle & Guirkinger, Catherine & Ziparo, Roberta, 2016.
"The economic consequences of mutual help in extended families,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 38-56.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Bonjean, Isabelle & Guirkinger, Catherine & Ziparo, Roberta, 2015. "The economic consequences of mutual help in extended families," CEPR Discussion Papers 10945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Isabelle Bonjean & Catherine Guirkinger & Roberta Ziparo, 2016. "The economic consequences of mutual help in extended families," Post-Print hal-01440288, HAL.
- Nadia Giuffrida & Michela Le Pira & Giuseppe Inturri & Matteo Ignaccolo & Giovanni Calabrò & Blochin Cuius & Riccardo D’Angelo & Alessandro Pluchino, 2020. "On-Demand Flexible Transit in Fast-Growing Cities: The Case of Dubai," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork reciprocity; Prisoner’s dilemma; Evolutionary game;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:462:y:2016:i:c:p:714-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.