Entangled Economy: an ecosystems approach to modeling systemic level dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robalino, Juan David & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft, 2013. "Entangled economy: An ecosystems approach to modeling systemic level dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 773-784.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kling Arnold, 2011. "PSST: Patterns of Sustainable Specialization and Trade," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-20, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:209:y:2007:i:2:p:149-156 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rudy Arthur & Arwen Nicholson & Paolo Sibani & Michael Christensen, 2017. "The Tangled Nature Model for organizational ecology," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Arthur, R. & Sibani, P., 2017. "Decision making on fitness landscapes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 696-704.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1207.6091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .