Optimal multifactor trading under proportional transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Gârleanu & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2013.
"Dynamic Trading with Predictable Returns and Transaction Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(6), pages 2309-2340, December.
- Nicolae B. Garleanu & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2009. "Dynamic Trading with Predictable Returns and Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 15205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garleanu, Nicolae Bogdan & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2009. "Dynamic Trading with Predictable Returns and Transaction Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 7392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Martin & Torsten Schoneborn, 2011. "Mean Reversion Pays, but Costs," Papers 1103.4934, arXiv.org.
- A. E. Whalley & P. Wilmott, 1997. "An Asymptotic Analysis of an Optimal Hedging Model for Option Pricing with Transaction Costs," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 307-324.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Passerini & Samuel E. Vazquez, 2015. "Optimal Trading with Alpha Predictors," Papers 1501.03756, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Halil Soner, 2015. "Asymptotics for fixed transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 363-414, April.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Richard J Martin, 2016. "Universal trading under proportional transaction costs," Papers 1603.06558, arXiv.org.
- Kühn, Christoph & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes, 2015. "Optimal liquidity provision," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(7), pages 2493-2515.
- Christoph Kuhn & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "Optimal Liquidity Provision," Papers 1309.5235, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Albert Altarovici & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1610.03958, arXiv.org.
- Albert Altarovici & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2013. "Asymptotics for Fixed Transaction Costs," Papers 1306.2802, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Ren Liu & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Marko H. Weber, 2014. "Rebalancing with Linear and Quadratic Costs," Papers 1402.5306, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.6488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.