Existence, uniqueness, and global regularity for degenerate elliptic obstacle problems in mathematical finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JosE Da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2008. "A multifactor volatility Heston model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 591-604.
- Xinfu Chen & John Chadam & Lishang Jiang & Weian Zheng, 2008. "Convexity Of The Exercise Boundary Of The American Put Option On A Zero Dividend Asset," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 185-197.
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Ekström, Erik, 2004. "Properties of American option prices," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 265-278, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael A. Kouritzin, 2016. "Explicit Heston Solutions and Stochastic Approximation for Path-dependent Option Pricing," Papers 1608.02028, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1109.1075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .