Inferring Fundamental Value and Crash Nonlinearity from Bubble Calibration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wanfeng Yan & Ryan Woodard & Didier Sornette, 2014. "Inferring fundamental value and crash nonlinearity from bubble calibration," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1273-1282, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wanfeng YAN & Ryan WOODARD & Didier SORNETTE, "undated".
"Diagnosis and Prediction of Market Rebounds in Financial Markets,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
10-15, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Wanfeng Yan & Ryan Woodard & Didier Sornette, 2010. "Diagnosis and Prediction of Market Rebounds in Financial Markets," Papers 1003.5926, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Li LIN & Ruo En REN & Didier SORNETTE, 2009. "A Consistent Model of ‘Explosive’Financial Bubbles With Mean-Reversing Residuals," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Some thoughts on accurate characterization of stock market indexes trends in conditions of nonlinear capital flows during electronic trading at stock exchanges in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 49921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1011.5343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .