The endogenous dynamics of markets: price impact and feedback loops
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pra:mprapa:13818 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jake J. Xia, 2016. "A Model of Synchronization for Self-Organized Crowding Behavior," Papers 1612.01132, arXiv.org.
- Al-Suwailem, Sami, 2014. "Complexity and endogenous instability," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 393-410.
- Leopoldo S'anchez-Cant'u & Carlos Arturo Soto-Campos & Andriy Kryvko, 2016. "Evidence of Self-Organization in Time Series of Capital Markets," Papers 1604.03996, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Zhong, Tao & Peng, Qinke & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Jing, 2016. "Novel indexes based on network structure to indicate financial market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 443(C), pages 583-594.
- Adri'an Carro & Ra'ul Toral & Maxi San Miguel, 2015. "Markets, herding and response to external information," Papers 1506.03708, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MST-2010-09-25 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1009.2928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .