Report NEP-MST-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele La Spada & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2010. "Tick size and price diffusion," Papers 1009.2329, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Jan Novotny, 2010. "Price Jumps in Visegrad Country Stock Markets: An Empirical Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp412, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2010. "The endogenous dynamics of markets: price impact and feedback loops," Papers 1009.2928, arXiv.org.
- Dobrislav P. Dobrev & Pawel J. Szerszen, 2010. "The information content of high-frequency data for estimating equity return models and forecasting risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rasmus Fatum & Jesper Pedersen & Peter Norman Sørensen, 2010. "Are the intraday effects of central bank intervention on exchange rate spreads asymmetric and state dependent?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 59, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- James Vickery & Joshua Wright, 2010. "TBA trading and liquidity in the agency MBS market," Staff Reports 468, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.